Why should I buy a My Weigh Scale?
- Worlds Smallest Digital Scale
- Worlds First Animated Scale
- Worlds First Precision Talking scale
- Worlds First Talking Body Fat Scale
- Worlds First Touch-Screen Scale
- Worlds First Rechargeable Pocket Scale
- Worlds First Natural-Composite Material scale (Hemp Plastic)
- Worlds First Pocket scale with the LCD on the top of the display (invented in 2000)
- Worlds First Hydro-Hinge Scale
- Worlds First Wearable Scale
- Worlds First Locked / Detachable (extendable) Faceplate
- Worlds First Bio-Degradable Scale
- Worlds First Adjustable Angle Display
- Worlds First “Fashion” scale with multiple swappable faceplates
- Worlds First scale with a backlit weighing tray
- Worlds Lightest Digital Scale
- Worlds First Weighmeter (Revolutionary Invention)
My Weigh even revolutionized the colors that scales are available in. We were the first company to introduce Camouflage, Silver Chrome, Gold Chrome, Disco, Rubberized colors and metallic colors to the weighing industry. Our colors are now copied almost as much as our scales. We are the standard for the weighing industry and we continue to lead the weigh in 2007.
My Weigh holds more compact scale patents then any other company in the world! We pride ourselves on offering the best value in the industry. We have been producing scales for many years and thus have offices worldwide with unrivaled support systems. My Weigh is the #1 selling brand of precision compact scale. We stand behind every scale we produce with the longest warranty of any major brand and free online / telephone support. The majority of our scales are produced in our own factories, thus our quality and QC is significantly higher then smaller outsourced brands.
Where can I purchase a My Weigh product?
What is the My Weigh Lifetime Warranty about?
While our competitors might copy our warranty or try to claim their products are as good as a My Weigh scale, they cannot copy our true commitment to quality, innovation and superior design. Thank you for purchasing a My Weigh scale and welcome to superior weighing technology and quality.
If my scale breaks what is your warranty and where do I send it?
MY WEIGH SCALES
3315 W. Buckeye Rd. Suite B
Phoenix, AZ 85009
We have now implemented a new Lifetime / 30 Year* Warranty program. This new enhanced warranty applies to ALL My Weigh scales purchased after November 15, 2003*. This means that even if your scale warranty card says “5 years” or “6 years”, your scale will still be covered for your lifetime*. This warranty marks a milestone in customer service and quality control. Our new factory has enabled us to improve quality and standards to reach our goal of less then 0.5% returns.
- *Some EU countries do not allow for warrantees longer then 30 years. Therefore our Warranty will cover your scale for your Lifetime in all countries except the EU, where we offer 30 years of coverage.
- For warranty service we will need three things from you:
- 1) The Scale itself (don’t send any accessories, adaptors or weights)
- 2) A copy of your original sales receipt or printout of online purchase.
- 3) The original warranty card that came with the scale, filled out so we can process your return.
- If you have lost your documentation or receipt please click to read the section ” Lost your Documentation” for further instructions.
- Every My Weigh Scale comes with an individual serial numbered warranty card (the serial correlates to the scale’s internal serial number). This card has our full warranty information along with the address to return the scale to. We use special serialized warranty cards to ensure security (protect against fakes and illegal knock-offs) and to guarantee our warranty work. My Weigh is #1 in our market and thus unscrupulous companies have caught offering fake or falsely labeled units.
- We are an international company with offices worldwide. Thus each scale uses a special warranty card that sometimes gives specific warranty information and address for that region.
- We also require a copy of your sales receipt (to show the purchase date of the scale so we will know when the warranty period started).
- Please refer to your warranty card and follow the return instructions. We promise to replace or repair your warranted scale within 2 business days of receipt* (due to new heightened security, electronic scales are taking several days longer to be delivered via Mail so please note it may take between 5-9 days for shipping in each direction.
- BE SURE TO INCLUDE A NOTE OR THE WARRANTY CARD WITH YOUR RETURN ADDRESS CLEARLY WRITTEN OR TYPED SO WE CAN CORRECTLY ROUTE YOUR REPLACEMENT SCALE!
- *Note that scales which were sold as closeouts such as the Galileo may not be covered under this program. Please contact your product vendor for support and warranty questions on any closeout item.
- WHAT IS COVERED: Any and all manufacturing defects or defects in materials or craftsmanship.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED: Any damage caused by misuse, abuse, accident (dropping or otherwise shocking the scale) normal wear & tear, incorrect calibration, shipping damage or physical damage. Accessories, bowls, trays, finishes, calibration, clasps, hinges, feet, AC adaptors and batteries are not covered by this warranty. Also any incidental or consequential damage or loss is not covered.
There are no warranties of merchantability or of fitness expressed or implied, which extend beyond the description on the face hereof. In no event shall My Weigh be liable for damages in excess of the purchase price. My Weigh neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any liability in connection with this product. To prevent possible loss, please send your scale via registered and insured service. You must pay the cost to return the scale to us, we will pay the cost to send you a repaired or replaced unit.
Abuse, misuse or mistreatment (ie if you Overload or drop the scale) VOIDS all warranties. We do our best to make all of our scales as durable as possible. However there is no way for us to fully prevent all damage due to shocking, dropping or overloading the scale. Therefore we cannot warranty any scale that has been dropped, shocked, or overloaded. When we receive a defective scale with serious scratches or marks on the housing, we know the damage was caused by dropping or abusing the scale and void the warranty. However, if you ship us a perfectly normal scale that just doesn’t work right, we’ll gladly send you a new one!!!
- SPECIAL NOTES: All scales that are sent to us without either the required documentation OR the lost documentation service charge will be disposed of without replacement. ENHANCED SECURITY RULES SINCE 9/11: Be sure your scale is completely clean and free of any gunpowder or ANY foreign materials. We hope you understand, we have opened scales in the past before to find them full of gunpowder – it is possible to ignite the gunpowder by simply turning the scale on! And since many of our scales are used in Labs, we must assume that any foreign material or dirt on a scale is a hazardous substance and safely dispose of the scale immediately!
I sent you my scale, now where is my replacement scale?
- Often, it can take about one week for your scale to get to our warranty department, then 48 hours (2 days) for turnaround time, then up to one week for UPS Ground return shipping. Plus you must factor in time for possible delays by the shipping companies (especially those new security delays). Thus it can take between 6-21 days from the day you sent the scale to receive a replacement unit.
- We are not allowed to begin a trace request to our warranty department unless 20 days have passed from the day you sent it and you sent it via a traceable service. Please be patient and wait until it’s been 20 days since you sent your scale to us before you request tracking information.
OVER 20 DAYS?: If it has been more then 20 days since you sent your scale and the SPECIAL NOTES warning above does not apply to you, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with this information:
- The Tracking number for your returned item:
(if you did not send it via a traceable service then we have no way to verify and look into your return sorry):
- Your Name:
- Your full address:
- Date you sent the return:
- Item name, description & color:
- Where you sent the scale to:
- Any special marks on the box or unit (to help us locate it):